Information collected if you only browse this site
If you do nothing during your visit to our website but browse, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit:
- The Internet protocol address and domain name you used. The Internet protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or your computer. We use the Internet protocol address to direct Internet traffic to you. This address can be translated to determine the domain name of your service.
- The type of browser and operating system you used.
- The date and time of the visit.
- The Web pages or services accessed.
- The Web site you visited prior to coming to this website.
This information is used only to improve the content of our Web services and to help us understand how people are using our services.
What we collect if you volunteer information
If you request information, send an e-mail, or perform some other transaction through this Web site, the following information will be collected:
- The email address and contents for those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- Information volunteered through any forms.
- The information collected is not limited to text and may include audio, video and graphic information formats you send us.